Boneh Israel (Build Israel)
BONEH Israel was established in January of 2021 to help support the work of Uvne Yerusalem in Jerusalem Israel. The board of directors for BONEH Israel thank you in advance for considering this worthy cause in Israel.
Donations to the BONEH Israel are tax deductible in the U.S. and can be made by mailing a check to BONEH ISRAEL at: 5411 Acton Hwy, Granbury, TX 76049 or by the PayPal button below. All donations are appreciated and will be 100% forwarded and deposited into the Uvne Yerusalem for building projects and/or Reshit Jerusalem for Educational purposes. Tax certificates of donation are provided each year.
Uvne Yerusalem, meaning "The beginning or Genesis First Fruits of Jerusalem" is a non-profit foundation in Israel and was established in 1997. Uvne Yerusalem offices are located at Samuel the Prophet mountain north of Jerusalem. It is the site of Samuel’s tomb. The foundation has two primary functions.
A passion of the foundation is teaching and education. Schools around the globe receive teachings through educational books and information developed by Uvne Yerusalem. Teachings include information about Israel today and Ancient Biblical sites. Teaching documents are distributed about Jerusalem all over the world through schools via Perfect World publications (www.olamshalem.org) Additionally Uvne Yerusalem supports opportunities for “on the Land" education by leading educational tours in jerusalem for schools. All of Uvne Yerusalem publishes books under the name "Gates Institute of Jerusalem"
Preservation of Biblical SitesUvne Yerusalem is involved in protecting and building up Biblical and Jewish heritage sites throughout Israel. A few of those sites are:
- GilGal Plans for future visitor center and video presentation at Moshav Argaman. Site of the original stones of Gilgal, placed by Joshua when the nation of Israel re-entered the land.
- Tombs of the Kings Uvne Yerusalem is Working with the Louvre museum France, for the return to Israel of important biblical items to Israel
- Sea of Galilee land between Tagba and Capernaum. Land use planned for educational purposes.
- Red Heifer Site Uvne Yerusalem Owns land of 1 Dunam on the Mount of Olives at the place of the Red Heifer. The first step toward building the 3rd Temple must be held on the Mount of Olives where a perfectly red heifer with no wounds or defects is offered to God. This is not considered a sacrifice but is a purification ceremony commanded in the book of Numbers. Uvne Yerushalem is the land owner of the exact place where this ceremony is to be held. Christian believers in the God of Abraham hopefully have read and understand that the Temple on Mount Moriah, is for both Israel and the Godly nations of the world. It is the place set aside for the worship of the God of Abraham. Only those who worship other gods will be walled off.
Christian believers are very familiar with Isaiah 53 and the description of our Messiah suffering for us. We also need to read and understand Isaiah 56 vs 6 to 8:
6I will also bless the foreigners who commit themselves to the Lord, who serve him and love his name, who worship him and do not desecrate the Sabbath day of rest, and who hold fast to my covenant.
7I will bring them to my holy mountain of Jerusalem and will fill them with joy in my house of prayer. I will accept their burnt offerings and sacrifices, because my Temple will be called a house of prayer for all nations.
8For the Sovereign Lord, who brings back the outcasts of Israel, says: I will bring others, too, besides my people Israel.
- Working to establish educational housing for artifacts on the Mount of Olives.
- Uvne Yerusalem Works in partnership with the Temple Mountain Project.