Red Heifer Biblical Purification Process
In the book of Numbers chapter 19 we read:
1-3 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, “Here is another of my laws: Tell the people of Israel to bring you a red heifer without defect, one that has never been yoked. Give her to Eleazar the priest and he shall take her outside the camp and someone shall kill her as he watches. 4 Eleazar shall take some of her blood upon his finger and sprinkle it seven times toward the front of the Tabernacle. 5 Then someone shall burn the heifer as he watches—her hide, meat, blood, and dung. 6 Eleazar shall take cedarwood and hyssop branches and scarlet thread, and throw them into the burning pile.
Friends in the Christian community, there are some things we should understand:
- The Red Heifer ceremony of purification is ordered by God through Moses.
- Jesus said in Matthew 5 17“Don’t misunderstand why I have come—it isn’t to cancel the laws of Moses and the warnings of the prophets. No, I came to fulfill them and to make them all come true. 18 With all the earnestness I have I say: Every law in the Book will continue until its purpose is achieved.[a] 19 And so if anyone breaks the least commandment and teaches others to, he shall be the least in the Kingdom of Heaven. But those who teach God’s laws and obey them shall be great in the Kingdom of Heaven."
- The Temple is spiritual and physical. The prophet Ezekiel was shown a third temple that was to be built in the last days. Read chapter 39 vs. 25 as God speaks of the return of His people to the land and then forward up to chapters 40-43 to see how the Temple will be rebuilt. The descriptions include walls to separate the unclean Gentiles from the 3rd temple. “Unclean" is anyone that is evil and Antichrist. It doesn’t describe those born again and grafted into the natural olive tree, Israel.
There is much more to be said on this subject, but I want to make this somewhat brief. Before the 3rd temple can be built, first a spotless unblemished Red Heifer must be burnt to ashes on the Mount of Olives. Other requirements include priests who have never been in proximity to death, Hyssop growing from a wall to be used to sprinkle the blood. A particular worm and Cedars of Lebanon.
Amazingly all the required elements are in place except the one last thing. The Red Heifer. This is all by God's hand.
Probably the hardest element to find, other than the Heifer herself are the required Priests. These Priests must have never been in a hospital. Even in birth. They must never have been at a funeral or in a cemetery. Amazingly 5 of these priests are alive and ready to proceed with the ceremony. They are aged 14 to 15 years old. The land on Mount of Olives is ready. The Cedars of Lebanon are from the original cedars brought into Israel by Hyram for King Soloman. They have been located. The worm is available and the Hyssop was discovered this year, growing from the wall.
Primary elements of a spotless, unblemished Red Heifer.
- Every hair must be inspected. All hairs must be red with little exception. The exception is one hair here or there that is white or black, but never two hairs together that are not red.
- The Red Heifer can not have any damage. Like a tag in its ear, or a scar from being hurt.
- The Red Heifer must have never been used to carry a burden. If it is used to transport even one straw of wheat, or a paper clip from one place to another, it is unusable.
- The Heifer must never have been yoked. Nothing can be placed on its neck.
Once a Red Heifer is located, it will need to be carefully transported to the Mount of Olives for the special purification ceremony. Some have thought the Heifer had to be born in Israel. However this is not the case. Texas has a huge amount of both Red Angus and Santa Gertrudis cattle. Both have the potential to bear a Red Heifer. The big challenge is that the ranchers in Texas normally tag their animals on the day they are born. This is done without inspecting them first to be a possible candidate for the Red Heifer ceremony. The Boneh Israel team is busy contacting all the ranchers we can to explain the opportunity to participate in this first step toward the 3rd temple. They simply need to inspect new born calves before tagging them, and if they feel one is born completely red, then contact our team. www.bonehisrael.com/redheifer.html
Closing prayer. Father in Heaven, your ways are higher than ours. We do not understand everything about this Red Heifer and why you commanded it. But Lord, we want to obey your words and honor you in all this. Please Father God lead us, open doors for us to unify the Fathers of our faith with the Children of our faith. Above all, show us how to protect your reputation through this process. Amen.More teachings about the Third Temple.