TWELVE REASONS WHY CHRISTIANS SHOULD SUPPORT THE BULDING OF THE THIRD TEMPLE
- BECAUSE GOD HAS NOT CAST AWAY ISRAEL, THEY ARE STILL HIS CHOSEN
1I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel, saying
- BECAUSE HE CHOSE ISRAEL FOREVER AS HIS PEOPLE
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable
- BECAUSE GOD CHOSE JERUSALEM AND MOUNT MORIAH TO PUT HIS NAME THERE FOREVER.
7 And he set a carved image, the idol which he had made, in the house of God, of which God had said to David and to Solomon his son, In this house, and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen before all the tribes of Israel, will I put my name for ever:
2 Chronicles 33:7
- BECAUSE EZEKIEL PROPHECIED THAT THE THIRD TEMPLE WILL BE BUILT NEXT TO THE DOME OF THE ROCK, HE PROFANE THING. 20 He measured it on the four sides; it had a wall all around, five hundred cubits long and five hundred wide, to separate the holy areas from the [a]common.
- BECAUSE EZEKIEL PROPHECIED THAT THERE WILL BE A WALL TO PROTECT THE WORSHIPPERS.
19 Then he measured the width from the front of the lower gateway to the front of the inner court exterior, one hundred cubits toward the east and the north. 20 On the outer court was also a gateway facing north, and he measured its length and its width
- BECAUSE EZEKIEL PROPHECIED THAT GOD THE FATHER AND THE SON OF MAN WILL VISIT THE THIRD TEMPLE BUILT NEXT TO THE PROFANE THING.
1 Afterward he brought me to the gate, the gate that faces toward the east. 2 And behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east. His voice was like the sound of many waters; and the earth shone with His glory. 3 It was like the appearance of the vision which I saw—like the vision which I saw when [a]I came to destroy the city. The visions were like the vision which I saw by the River Chebar; and I fell on my face. 4 And the glory of the Lord came into the [b]temple by way of the gate which faces toward the east. 5 The Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court; and behold, the glory of the Lord filled the [c]temple. 6 Then I heard Him speaking to me from the temple, while a man stood beside me. 7 And He said to me, “Son of man, this is the place of My throne and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever. No more shall the house of Israel defile My holy name, they nor their kings, by their [d]harlotry or with the carcasses of their kings on their high places.
- BECAUSE EZEKIEL PROPHECIED THAT ISRAEL WILL BE SANCTIFIED WHEN GOD VISITS THE THIRD TEMPLE.
27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins.
- BECAUSE DURING TEMPLE WORSHIP GOD WILL REVEAL HIS SON TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE AND ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED.
26 And so all Israel will be [a]saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; Romans 11:26
- BECAUSE GOD WILL REMOVE ISRAEL’S B LINDNESS DURING HIS VISIT TO THE THIRD TEMPLE.
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own [a]opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
- BECAUSE GOD WILL SPRINKLE THE WATER OF CLEANSING ON HIS PEOPLE WHEN HE VISITS THE THIRD TEMPLE.
23 And I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes. 24 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. 25 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. 28 Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God. 29 I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses. I will call for the grain and multiply it, and bring no famine upon you.
- BECAUSE GOD CALLS THE THIRD TEMPLE “THE TEMPLE OF GOD” AND NOT THE TEMPLE OF THE JEWS.
1Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. [a]And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. 2 But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. 3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”
- THE THIRD TEMPLE IS GOING TO BE DESECRATED BY THE ANTICHRIST WHEN HE SITS IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD.
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [a]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the [b]mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only [c]He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
2 Thessalonians 2:4-8